Applecross at Immersiva





Applecross will be on Immersiva tomorrow playing music inspired by the sim.  What is Applecross? well here is their blog http://applecrossed.blogspot.com/ I look forward to hearing what kind of music was chosen for Immersiva.  I definitely have seen Siri Woodget on the sim getting a feel for it (pressure rising)  Hahahaha just kidding no pressure Siri.  If you are online and would like to hear some great music come over.

After the event tomorrow I will post the number 8 in my top 10.  Its a bit of a surprising one.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Goodness meDiablo 3 Items that is great Lalo appreciate it! knowing this does allow itD3 Gold to become all the more scrumptious to me. My spouse and i expect discovering that occurrenceD3 ITEms as well as short history. Many thanks i'm talking aboutCheap Guild Wars 2 Gold wonderful to find out.

Popular Posts