Art 21 feature on Second Life artists

http://blog.art21.org/2009/11/30/virtual-artists-immersive-discoveries-in-a-virtual-3d-frontier/#more-11983



Nettrice Beattie from Second Life wrote a wonderful piece for the Art 21 blog which is tied into the PBS tv show of the same name. I am very flattered to have been included amongst some very talented artists in the feature. This is an important event for Second Life art as its a high traffic blog outside of our own internal second life media. It talks about what is possible using a virtual world as an art medium, and will open the eyes of many new people to the art we create here. We are all aware of the wonderful work being done on this new frontier, but I would love if those who run Art 21 knew just how passionate the SL community is about what is happening here. So I would ask a favor of those who like what we are doing. Please go to the site and leave a comment if you can. It will show them that the article was a success and that covering second life art is something they should consider in the future as well. I don't like asking you to do this but I really do think its important for the health of second life art.

http://blog.art21.org/2009/11/30/virtual-artists-immersive-discoveries-in-a-virtual-3d-frontier/

Comments

Gracie Kendal said…
I am going to check it out soon. For some reason the website is not coming up for me. I don't know if you are aware, season 5 of the Art 21 show features China Tracy of Second Life. It's very cool, check it out if you can. I think you can see bits of it on the Art 21 website too. Have a great day.
Gracie Kendal
Bryn Oh said…
Thanks Gracie.. I am told we brought the site down. Which is actually kind of a good way to show them there is interest in second life art!
It is possible and necessary :) to discuss infinitely
Blackjack Books said…
It is remarkable, very useful idea
rsgoldfeng said…
Their just likeRS Gold Radiohead, they are often one of the best music group but I was not sure when My spouse and i designed a best the latest music number how they would have one inch the item. If you need to begin to see the explanation whyCheap Guild wars 2 Gold My partner and i chosen these three above then click this link for you to last a long time submit beneath.

Popular Posts